ACH Modular Walls vs Freezer Panels
Modular walls and freezer panels are both commonly used in the construction of cleanrooms and other controlled environment rooms, but they have some key differences.
Freezer panels, also known as IMP walls, are typically made from a single piece of high-density polyurethane foam insulation sandwiched between two layers of metal or other durable material. Freezer panels are designed to be used in the construction of refrigeration or freezer units and are typically thicker and more heavy-duty than modular walls. In addition, they are designed to withstand extreme cold temperatures and are often used in commercial or industrial applications where temperature control is critical.
On the other hand, portable walls or modular walls are typically constructed from rigid foam insulation panels that are sandwiched between two layers of sheet metal or other durable material. The panels are designed to interlock and can be assembled quickly to create a flexible, modular wall system. Thus, modularwalls are lightweight, easy to install, and can be customized to fit a variety of room sizes and shapes.
Here are some of the specifications and features of the modular wall panels manufactured by ACH:
- Quick, portable, high quality and lightweight construction
- Face material –20G – Galvanized Metal, Aluminium, Stainless steel, HPL, back-painted glass, uPVC
- Core material (Insulation) – PUF, PUR, Rockwool, Aluminium honeycomb
- Height – standard 10ft height, max 30ft with joints
- True modular concept – no screws or anchoring required
- Aluminum profiles used for bottom and top support (No C-Channel installation)
- Demountable easy to re-locate the modules or component
- Post-cap fitting for easy access to cabling and other utilities on ceiling
- Prefab cut-out for utilities – lights, HEPA filter, utility lines, electrical plug (saving onsite time)
- Future expansion compatibility – unique intermediate locking system allows for effortless adding or removing of panels.
GMP (Good Manufacturing Practices) Compliance
- Flush smooth surface, cleanroom coving includes wall coving, ceiling coving.
- Fully enclosed panel, no insulation exposed – eliminates humidity moisture soaking in insulation issue which prevents micro-growth inside the gmp cleanroom wall panels.
- Fully compatible with chemicals used for cleaning and sanitizing
Maintenance / Repair
- Zero maintenance – 100% repairable in position
- Replaceable panels, easy to clean and other accessories
- Cleanroom expert team available upon request
- ASTM Fire Spread rating (FSI) – Class 1
- CAN/ULC S102 Fire Spread rating – PASS
- UL 723 – PASS
- ASTM E72 Wall compression load bearing –20,000 LB
- Cleanroom System Celling Load Bearing – More than 50 psf
GET IN TOUCH
Complete the form below to get in touch with our team.