We offer a variety of windows for clean room applications that integrate seamlessly with its modular wall and ceiling systems. Cleanroom windows can also be integrated into return air walls to minimize any air flow disruption.
Types of Windows:
- Beveled windows
- Flush Windows
- Double Flush Windows
Single Glazed Vision Panels are specially designed for Clean Room Application which is suitable for Masonry Walls and is flushed on one side of the wall.
Double Glazed Vision Panels are Specially Designed for Clean Room Application which is Suitable for Masonry Walls and these Vision Panels are Adjustable on each Wall Side in spite of Variation in Civil Work Construction and finally match the Wall in Flush Condition and can be Adjustable in wall thickness to the extent up to 15mm±.
- The Smooth Surface of the Vision Panels ensures Cleanliness, Hygiene, Stability and Attractive Appearance.
- Color Choice as per Our Standard Shade Card.
- We Develop and Prefabricate each Vision Panel to fit Customer Specific Requirements.
Window Glazing Options for cleanrooms:
- Double glazing
- Film covered glass
- Laser glass
- Static Dissipative
- Tempered glass
- Tinted glass
Single & Double Glazed Vision Panel
- Specially designed Single Glazed Vision Panels – suitable for Masonry Walls or one side flush wall.
- Double Glazed Vision Panels – Adjustable design for wall Side in
spite variation – Can extent up to 15mm±.
- Smooth Surface to ensure Cleanliness, Hygiene, Stability and Attractive aesthetic look
- Standard Shade Card Color Choice
- Available in Standard & Custom sizes