The Employee will be required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a
professional matter: ACH Engineering Inc. reserves the right to change this Position Description, as necessary
according to its needs.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide support to the Engineering activities for designing, construction & installation of ISO Grade
- Able to participate in engineering designs for ISO grade clean room facility using modular walls,
ceiling & clean room doors as well as able to contribute in clean room material take off & selection,
site measurement, and capture client expectation for their clean room facility requirement
- Duties include data collection, conducting analysis, review of engineering drawings, specifications,
engineering designs & documentation and change records.
- Able to co-ordinate with suppliers for providing suitable clean room facility material, shipping
coordination, material tracking, manage labour for installation & commissioning at client location
- General understanding in Engineering Project Management, Project Execution & Delivery, Budget &
Cost control, Vendor coordination, Negotiation, and Contractual agreement
- Manage business development activities, participate in major marketing events & seminars,
prepare clean room product presentation and handle client meetings for product demonstration
- Participate in Preparation of engineering documentation, reports, drawings (Equipment, facility &
utility layouts, HVAC related understanding, heating & cooling load calculation, chiller systems
- Provide documentation and drawings by using AutoCAD (layer configuration, standards, model &
paper space, dimensions, X-ref, legends, Isometric drawing, BOM, Template, title block & border,
revisions) and the Microsoft Office suite of products
- Able to make engineering drawings, can read / interpret technical information, understand types of
drawings & level of details, able to collect information from old handmade sketches etc.
- Understand mathematical calculations using established formulas; preliminary analyses of data
where guidelines are provided.
- Generate business commercial documentation like Quote, Invoice, PO, commercial invoice,
shipment tracking status document etc.
- Coordinate site installation, coordination with construction crews, handle onsite conditions, safety
- Provide day to day business support to the manager as per his /her direction
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.