The Employee will be required to perform the following duties and undertake the following responsibilities in a professional matter: ACH Engineering Inc. reserves the right to change this Position Description, as necessary according to its needs.
The scope of work includes, but is not limited to:
- Provide support to the Control & Automation related engineering activities for processing facilities
- General understanding in Engineering Project Management, Project Execution & Delivery, Budget & Cost control, Vendor coordination, Negotiation, and Contractual agreement
- Need understanding of reading and generation of PFD, P&ID and ESD logic C&E diagram.
- Experience required in engineering configuration and programming of PLC systems of Rockwell (RSLOGIX-500), ABB & Siemens as well as integration with SCADA system of GE (I-fix)
- Ability to assess the root cause and determine if the corrective action is a part, equipment or processing issue as well as provide the hands-on ability to make changes (in a controlled manner) to the equipment or process with the full support of our Process Technicians as well as our Assembly Engineering Tech group.
- Experience in Atlas Copco SL drivers, Parker XYZ servo drive, Fanuc robot, Cognex Insight vision cameras, AB Logix 5000 PLC, Lens to housing clip false fails at end of line: Keyence LJ series Laser Profiler
- Duties include data collection, conducting analysis, review of engineering drawings,specifications, engineering designs & documentation and change records
- Understand mathematical calculations using established formulas; preliminary analyses of data where guidelines are provided.
- Generate business commercial documentation like Quote, Invoice, PO, commercial invoice, shipment tracking status document etc.
- Coordinate site installation, coordination with construction crews, handle onsite conditions, safety precautions etc.
- Provide day to day business support to the manager as per his /her direction.